Founders Spirit 👌
Users First ☝
Bring It to The Light 💡
Be Open 🔓
Straight Forward 🏃
Work 🙅 Upset
Our work with bots make us appreciate the humans behind them, that’s why we pay higher than the standard in the market.
Bots are still an advanced technology themselves, so you can imagine the new technologies used to build a builder for them! We’re using the most advanced technologies in this field
We take the growth of every person on our team seriously, that’s why we have a dedicated budget for every team member for his personal growth to keep learning.
We trust the choices of our team members, that’s why we make their referrals a priority and they get a bonus with it.
We always want our team to get adapted to the newest techniques and frameworks quickly, therefore we make use of our network of mentors to get them to do it.
Senior Backend Developer
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business objectives.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Writing high-quality and documented code.
- Developing and maintaining high-quality software products while supporting the strategic vision of the company.
- Experience in programming with C#&MSSQL.
- Experience in the web technologies including(ASP.NET Core MVC,JSON,XML).
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems,servers,and environments.
- Knowledge in source controls like TFS/Git.
- Knowledge in SQL/NoSQL.
- Extensive.Net experience.
- Experience in C# and SQL Server.
- Experience developing Backend infrastructure and APIs.
- Working knowledge of Web Services&REST(JSON)APIs.
- Knowledge in Node js is prefered.
- Self-motivated and willing to take initiatives.
- Effective team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Senior Frontend Developer
- Designing the user interface for our website and web applications.
- Building and developing user-facing features.
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future usability.
- Optimizing application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Enhancing the current frontend architecture and setting code standards for Angular 2+.
- Gaining product knowledge by successfully developing new features.
- Troubleshooting,testing,and maintaining the developed products from frontend point,to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Assuring that all user-input is validated before submitting it to backend.
- Developing dashboards and data visualizations using the latest JS charting libraries.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Frontend development.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Angular 2+development.
- Basic understanding of web markup,including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Good understanding of a client-side JS framework,such as Angular 2+.
- Ability to implement visualization of complex data sets(in a various sectors e.g.dashboard,real user monitoring,…etc).
- Experience with performing planning,designing and wireframing creation in an agile,continuous integration and automated testing environment.
- Love a challenge and you have a way to prove this.
Growth Marketing Lead
We’re hiring a word class Growth Marketing Lead to skyrocket our growth marketing efforts and help us acquiring big bucket customers. The growth marketing lead is in charge of growing & scaling the company as quickly & as efficiently as possible, while strategically optimizing the current channels & activating new ones.
- Leading a team of growth marketers, growth engineers, and content creators.
- Leading & monitoring A/B tests to optimize conversion and other key performance indicators.
- Working with cross-functional teams (Product, Design, Business Development, … etc) to establish growth initiatives supporting big drops revenue goals.
- Optimizing marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Managing search engine marketing and continuously find ways to refine our website & content channels ranking.
- Setting up an analytics environment to keep tracking of every ongoing growth activity & monitoring revenue performance to uncover areas for improvement.
- Preparing and presenting recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the implementation level.
- +4 years of growth marketing experience.
- Solid knowledge of email marketing, content marketing, SEM marketing, and social media marketing.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to lead & collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns.
- Expert knowledge of conversion optimization, measuring performance, and A/B Testing.
- Experienced in growth hacking with a deep knowledge of data analysis and tracking.
- Strong analytical skills to resulting in data-driven decisions.
Growth Marketer (Content Creation)
We’re hiring a Class-A growth marketer focused on content marketing who has the passion and what it takes to help bring more AI & automation to the region. The growth marketing team at WideBot is focused on contributing to building its products and scaling them since launching with the highest growth rate possible.
- Creating needed growth marketing content, from blog posts to social media content, and sales emails
- Contributing to managing and growing WideBot’s social media presence across all of its channels.
- Acquiring new users and working on retaining the current ones.
- Participating in the product development cycle, and helping to make WideBot platform experience as smooth, reliable, and top of mind as possible.
- Experience in growth marketing or a related role working with a growth framework.
- Hands-on experience with creating inbound content, especially heavy pieces of content.
- Familiarity with basic SEO & digital advertising techniques.
- Nondisturbance from robots, we have a lot of them around the office!
- Good knowledge of the common growth marketing frameworks & metrics (Pirate metrics, Operating for Growth, …etc).
- Basic understanding of the SaaS business model and knowledge of the chatbots & AI industry.
- Experience creating content for a tech startup.
- Working on a product the first of its own in the region, that has top clients from it.
- Working in a modern, fast-paced environment that helps to accelerate your career.
- We believe in squads. Which means our teams are small ones but have big impact on the final outputs.
- We’re just entering the growth stage of the company, which is a big challenge of its own, especially for a similar role.
(P.S: You don’t need to have all the requirements to apply. If you think you have most of them or will be able to handle its responsibilities, give it your best shot.)
- Researching different Arabic dialects and accents for words related to food ordering industry initially,that give the same meaning.
- Collecting data about Arabic words,sentences,and idioms related to many industries.
- Annotating and training huge bulks of data.
- Updating the engine with the data collected
- Building the database which will mainly be used in communicating and understanding different requests from our users.
- Having good research skills.
- Experience in collecting and creating data forms.
- Experience in annotating & reviewing data.